Folie douce is a French film realized by Jean-Paul Paulin, release in 1951.
Personal comments : Louis de Funès is not marked in the credits, he does not appear in the play because he was cut in the editing.
♦ Synopsis :
Reached soft madness, the president of an important company distributes the benefit of the aforesaid the company to his employees and in guard a part for him. It will ensure the happiness of three of its employees and will marry with one of his partners of asylum from where he is escaped prisoner.
♦ Specification sheet :
- Title : Folie douce
- Realization : Jean-Paul Paulin
- Scenario : According to the novel of Marcel-Eric Grancher "Sous le pavillon noir"
- Adaptation : Marcel-Eric Grancher, Jean-Paul Paulin
- Dialogue : Marcel-Eric Grancher
- Production assistant : Roger Maxime
- Images : Pierre Petit
- Operator : Pierre Lebon
- Music : Loulou Gasté
- Songs : André Hornez
- Decorations : Eugène Delfau
- Editing : Gisèle Gouye
- Sound : Raymond Chedmail
- Make-up : Eugène Gaidaroff
- Photographer of tray : Henri Thibault
- Script-girl : Charlotte Bardonnet
- General manager : Ernest Muller
- Film 35mm, black and white
- Shooting from September 4th till October 15th, 1950
- Director of production : Pascal Paulin
- Production : Francinalp (France)
- Distribution : Astoria Films
- First presentation the July 4th, 1951
- Duration : 90mn
- Genre : Comedy
♦ Distribution :